Thursday 13 October 2011

Khanyi blames ex-boyfriend for nude shots


Khanyi Mbau - Gallo ImagesMzansi socialite Khanyi Mbau has slammed ex-boyfriend Theunis Crous after raunchy pictures of her were released on Twitter.
A scandal broke recently when photos of Mbau posing nude on a bed were plastered across the internet, with many believing the socialite was looking for publicity and posted the pictures herself.
However, Mbau has slammed rumours that she did this to herself and has pinned the blame solely at Crous’ door.
“I had a fallout once with Theunis Crous, I was begging him to stop calling me,” Mbau told The Sowetan in a video interview.
“I put on Twitter “Theunis, kindly leave me alone”. He then flipped and threatened me, saying the past will creep up on you.
“He got my face and a famous body from somewhere, and put it out there as me.
“I would never put out pictures of myself because I am associated with big brands. I am bringing out an album, I’ve got a book coming out and I have a five-year-old who has friends who know I am her mother! So if you really think I did it, this is a sick world. I would never do something like this.
“I have been dealing with a lot (in the aftermath), convincing clients that I am still good for their brands. It has been heavy, but I am taking each day as it comes. Each day is better than the last one.”
Do you believe Khanyi?

No comments:

Post a Comment