Sunday 28 August 2011

Mechanic Joyrides And Crashes Client’s R3,5 Million Ferrari F40


Mechanic Joyrides And Crashes Client’s R3,5 Million Ferrari F40

An American mechanic took a client’s classic Ferrari F40 for a spin in Texas last week. Unfortunately he lost control of the 20-year-old supercar and smashed it into a fence. He survived, but somehow I don’t think that helps his case much. Police felt it necessary to also mention that speeding was involved before the accident.
The car’s original tyres are also being blamed for the accident, and because the chassis has been damaged it is believed it is now a write-off.
Here is eyewitness, Travis Brown:
I don’t know how fast he was going but I could hear the turbos spooling on the car. Next I know I heard tyre squealing, then he jumped the curb and hit the fence.
[Source: Mirror]

No comments:

Post a Comment