Saturday 19 November 2011

Demi Moore files for Divorce


Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore has announced she has ended her marriage to Ashton Kutcher after filing for divorce.
The 49-year-old actor confirmed the split amid speculation that Kutcher, 33, was allegedly unfaithful on their wedding anniversary in September.
In a statement on Thursday the Ghost star said: "It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton.
"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life.
"This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation. [Guardian]

No comments:

Post a Comment